What we do
We offer a range of services, outlined below. Please also refer to our Projects page.
- Investigation, Remediation and Management of Contaminated Land, all reporting is certified by Suitably Qualified and Experienced Practitioners (SQEP)
- Earthworks Management Plans
- Clean and Managed Fill Plans
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
- Ecological Restoration Plans
- Project Management
- Consent preparation (over 20 years combined experience)
- Nitrogen Reference Points (NRP) prepared by a Certified Nutrient Management Advisor (CNMA)
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY ADVICE
- Provision of technical advice to councils, planning consultants and landowners in relation to current environmental regulation including (but not limited to) the National Policy Statement for Freshwater Management (NPS-FM). Biodiversity Strategy, National Policy Statement for Highly Productive Land (NPS-HPL), Waikato Regional Council's Healthy Rivers Plan Change 1 (PC1) and the Resource Management National Environmental Standard for Assessing and Managing Contaminants in Soil to Protect Human Health (NESCS) Regulations 2011
- Preparation of Hearing evidence
EMS are trusted to provide sound technical advice and reporting. In addition to our valued private sector customer base, we have existing and long-standing contracts with Waikato Regional Council, Waikato District Council and Waipa District Council.